• Virgin Coconut Oil Certified Organic is an excellent massage oil that acts as an effective moisturiser on all types of skin, including dry skin. Unlike mineral oil, there is little chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin from the application of coconut oil. Therefore, it can be a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin, which normally accompany aging.
• Shea Butter Certified Organic can soak into your skin, creating a smooth and soft barrier that seals in moisture. This moisturizing effect can last several hours.
• Diatomaceous earth absorbs moisture. Sourced from natural freshwater upland extinct volcanic lakes in Northern Queensland, is an extremely versatile natural product that is derived from pure fresh water sources. It is a sedimentary rock that is made up of underwater single cell animal remains known as diatoms
• Magnesium Hydroxide
• Arrowroot Certified Organic absorbs moisture.
• Camellia Oleifera seed Certified Organic Oil is rich in oleic acid and vitamins A, B, D and E as well as nourishing Omega 3, 6 and 9. The molecular weight of the oil is an almost identical match for skin, allowing it to absorb quickly and thoroughly.
• Beeswax Certified Organic 100% Pure, Unrefined carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
• May Chang – Litsea cubeba Certified Organic essential oil has been known to help reduce symptoms of stress and anxiety when used through inhalation or in a diffuser. The oil is also suitable for oily skin types. The astringent, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties of this oil help you to keep away from acne, blemishes, eczema, dermatitis, allergies, psoriasis and cellulites. The ability to cleanse the skin, balance the flow of sebum and shrink open pores, aids in treating and preventing acne flare-ups.
• Red Mandarin Certified Organic Oil has been known to be beneficial for acne, congested and oily skin types. Cold pressed from the fruit rind.
• Atlas Cedarwood essential oil has traditionally been used for its astringent and antiseptic properties.
• Vitamin E natural can help the healing process in the skin. It is absorbed by the epidermis layer of the skin and can be used to treat sunburn, which is one of the leading causes of skin cancer among other factors. Because it speeds up cell regeneration, it can be used to treat scars, acne, and wrinkles; this makes your skin look healthier and younger.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using this product. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.