• Virgin Coconut Oil Certified Organic is an excellent massage oil that acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin, including dry skin. Unlike mineral oil, there is littleÂ chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin from the application of coconut oil. Therefore, it can be a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin, which normally accompany aging.
• Labdanum Absolute Rock Rose is another it goes by and is considered to possess a number of properties that offer some therapeutic benefit including antimicrobial, astringent, antiseptic, expectorant and emmenagogue properties. It is used to rejuvenate tired and aging skin, reduce signs of aging such as wrinkles and tighten loose muscles and skin.
• Red Mandarin Certified Organic Oil has been known to be beneficial for acne, congested and oily skin types. Cold pressed from the fruit rind.
• Ylang Ylang 1st Certified Organic Oil has traditionally been used for its calming and balancing properties. It has been known to help relieve extreme mood swings associated with PMS. One of the most popular uses for ylang ylang is applying to the skin in order to preserve a “youthful glow” and help prevent signs of aging or irritation.
• Patchouli Certified Organic Oil has been known to be soothing to the nervous system and has traditionally been used to relieve symptoms of depression and stress.
• Pomegranate seed CO2 Certified Organic Oil is rich in vitamin C, Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), potassium and polyphenols. The most interesting polyphenol for skincare, ellagic acid is a powerful antioxidant that is widely used in anti-ageing formulations. This oil fits well with superfruit, skin nutrition, antioxidant and anti-ageing claims.
• Vitamin E natural can help the healing process in the skin. It is absorbed by the epidermis layer of the skin and can be used to treat sunburn, which is one of the leading causes of skin cancer among other factors. Because it speeds up cell regeneration, it can be used to treat scars, acne, and wrinkles; this makes your skin look healthier and younger.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using this product. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Word of caution:
- Keep product in a cool, dark & dry place.
- Always use the supplied applicator and ensure it is clean.
- Use within 3 months of opening and observe best before date.
- In the unlikely event of irritation occurring- discontinue use.