SAY GOODBYE TO DRY SKIN & UNDER-EYE DARKNESS AND MAKE YOUR SKIN GLOW
Prickly pear seed oil is one of the rarest and most expensive oils in the world. It is high in fatty acids, amino acids, Tocopherol antioxidants, vitamins E and vitamin K. This is simply the best natural ingredient for moisturizing, nourishing, protecting and rejuvenating your skin!
Other common names for this oil include Barbary fig seed oil, Indian fig seed oil, and prickly cactus seed oil.
The oil is cold first pressed from the seeds and is not to be confused with macerated extracts of the flowers or fruits of the prickly pear cactus. Note: oil’s natural scent is reminiscent of hay.
Benefits of Prickly pear seed oil include:
• High concentration of antioxidants like Vitamin E and Betalains protect skin
against aging due to damaging radicals.
• Vitamin K helps even skin tone and lighten under-eye dark circles.
• Rich in linoleic acid, this helps keep skin hydrated and balance skin for acne
sufferers without clogging pores.
• Helps with cell turnover, restore elasticity, brighten complexion and reduce
redness and dryness.
• Soothe skin from redness or inflammation.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil nutrients:
Prickly Pear Seed Oil is packed with natural antioxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Omega 6, Omega 9. The Amino Acids stimulate collagen production.