• Virgin Coconut Oil Certified Organic is an excellent massage oil that acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin, including dry skin. Unlike mineral oil, there is little chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin from the application of coconut oil. Therefore, it can be a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin, which normally accompany aging.
• Rosemary Tunisian essential oil has traditionally been used for its analgesic properties and has been known to help tired, stiff and overworked muscles. Also it is believed that helps with improving memory and has antiseptic properties.
• Bergamot essential oil has an uplifting aroma which has been known to uplift the mood. In skin care it can be used for oily skin types. (Bergaptene free means the bergamot has had a furocoumarin, a skin sensitizer found in bergamot and many citrus essential oils, removed).
• Pomegranate seed CO2 oil Certified Organic is rich in vitamin C, Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), potassium and polyphenols. The most interesting polyphenol for skincare, ellagic acid is a powerful antioxidant that is widely used in anti-ageing formulations. This oil fits well with superfruit, skin nutrition, antioxidant and anti-ageing claims.
• Raspberry Seed CO2 essential oil is rich in Ellargic acid which is a natural antioxidant renown for its skin care benefits. The oil has also been shown to have some antimicrobial properties. Very high levels of phytosterols that can help reduce trans epidermal water loss thereby helping to keep skin moisturised. Phytosterols also help to repair skin damaged by environmental factors including sun damage.
• Lavender Australian essential oil has been known for its antiseptic, anti-microbial and analgesic properties. When inhaled through vaporised air lavender also acts as a sedative and relaxant, helping to reduce feelings of stress. Lavender has also been noted for its ability to accelerate wound healing although scientific evidence to back this up is patchy. Lavender has also been promoted as a topical agent for the relief of itchy skin after research found the oil may inhibit parts of the allergic pathway.
• Vitamin E natural can help the healing process in the skin. It is absorbed by the epidermis layer of the skin and can be used to treat sunburn, which is one of the leading causes of skin cancer among other factors. Because it speeds up cell regeneration, it can be used to treat scars, acne, and wrinkles; this makes your skin look healthier and younger.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using this product. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Word of caution:
- Keep product in a cool, dark & dry place.
- Always use the supplied applicator and ensure it is clean.
- Use within 3 months of opening and observe best before date.
- In the unlikely event of irritation occurring- discontinue use.