• Virgin Coconut Oil Certified Organic is an excellent massage oil that acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin, including dry skin. Unlike mineral oil, there is little chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin from the application of coconut oil. Therefore, it can be a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin, which normally accompany aging.
• May Chang – Litsea cubeba Certified Organic essential oil has been known to help reduce symptoms of stress and anxiety when used through inhalation or in a diffuser. The oil is also suitable for oily skin types. The astringent, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties of this oil help you to keep away from acne, blemishes, eczema, dermatitis, allergies, psoriasis and cellulites. The ability to cleanse the skin, balance the flow of sebum and shrink open pores, aids in treating and preventing acne flare-ups.
• Bergamot essential oil has an uplifting aroma which has been known to uplift the mood. In skin care it can be used for oily skin types. (Bergaptene free means the bergamot has had a furocoumarin, a skin sensitizer found in bergamot and many citrus essential oils, removed).
• Pomegranate seed Certified Organic oil is rich in vitamin C, Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), potassium and polyphenols. The most interesting polyphenol for skincare, ellagic acid is a powerful antioxidant that is widely used in anti-ageing formulations. This oil fits well with superfruit, skin nutrition, antioxidant and anti-ageing claims.
• Frankincense Serrata Certified Organic oil has traditionally been used to help relieve stress related conditions. It has also been known for its cicatrisant properties and is recommended for dry and mature skin also it is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it even helps lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging.
• Vitamin E natural can help the healing process in the skin. It is absorbed by the epidermis layer of the skin and can be used to treat sunburn, which is one of the leading causes of skin cancer among other factors. Because it speeds up cell regeneration, it can be used to treat scars, acne, and wrinkles; this makes your skin look healthier and younger.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using this product. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Word of caution:
- Keep product in a cool, dark & dry place.
- Always use the supplied applicator and ensure it is clean.
- Use within 3 months of opening and observe best before date.
- In the unlikely event of irritation occurring- discontinue use.