• Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is an excellent massage oil that acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin, including dry skin. Unlike mineral oil, there is little chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin from the application of coconut oil. Therefore, it can be a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin, which normally accompany aging.
• Epsom Salt The magnesium contained in Epsom salt is a mineral that is crucial to the human body’s functioning. Some of the key roles of magnesium include keeping blood pressure normal, heart rhythm steady and bones strong. Unlike other salts, external contact with Epsom salt does not leave the skin feeling dry, but actually leaves the skin feeling soft and silky.
• Organic Certified Raw Australian Honey
– Honey is a natural humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the air into the skin and ensures it’s retained it in the layers where it’s needed most for penetrating, long-lasting hydration.
– The enzymes in raw honey clarify skin and keep pores clear and clean. Plus, the antibacterial properties of honey and coconut oil also prevent bacterial buildup that can lead to skin imbalances and breakouts.
-Honey is said to lighten skin, and its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial compounds help to decrease the appearances of scars and increase healing and tissue regeneration.
• Coconut blossom sugar contain trace elements, such as iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, some short-chain fatty acids, polyphenols and antioxidants.
• Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil helps fight bacteria and greasiness that can cause acne blemishes, but it’s also useful for keeping skin’s immunity strong against indoor and outdoor air pollution and UV light damage plus helps you get rid of cellulite. It’s also been found to help heal wounds, cuts, bites and to prevent skin infections. As a natural acne treatment.
• Vitamin E can help the healing process in the skin. It is absorbed by the epidermis layer of the skin and can be used to treat sunburn, which is one of the leading causes of skin cancer among other factors. Because it speeds up cell regeneration, it can be used to treat scars, acne, and wrinkles; this makes your skin look healthier and younger.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using this product. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.